Independence Prosthetics – Orthotics provides top-quality prosthetic, orthotic and pedorthic (foot orthotic) health care to patients in Delaware and the surrounding Philadelphia area. Our patient-centered approach, staff expertise and experience, highly controlled on-site manufacturing process and leading-edge technology set us apart and make us a dependable partner in your journey to rediscover your potential.
The Independence Prosthetics – Orthotics team knows that a device alone is not a solution for our patients. That’s why—together with the referring physician or facility—we provide comprehensive support, every step of the way, from evaluation through to fitting, physical rehabilitation and follow-up.
We strive to make the whole process as patient friendly and convenient as possible, with all of our offices located within five miles of major hospitals and rehabilitation facilities. Our facilities also house an on-site laboratory that enables us to deliver timely, top-quality custom craftsmanship for both new devices and adjustments.
- IPO’s practice standards are founded upon honesty, integrity and dedication.
- IPO vows to care for its patients’ rehabilitative needs to the fullest extent of its abilities.
- IPO pledges to effectively communicate with its referral sources to ensure their awareness of patient progress.
- IPO is committed to the growth and prosperity of the company by negotiating fair pricing with its suppliers, and maximizing the use of its time and resources.
- IPO’s Mission and Vision is to provide functional, innovative and timely prosthetic and orthotic products that improve the quality of life of its patients.
- IPO strives to exceed the expectations of its referral sources while inspiring the spirit of the patients entrusted to its care.
- Through commitment to the Mission, IPO’s customers, vendors and employees will see the company as offering experienced health care and dedication to the population it serves.