Joined our practice in October of 2002
“As a woman, I know the importance of taking good care of one’s self. I focus on keeping my patients well informed so that they can be in charge of their health and well-being.”
- Graduated from the Uniformed Services School of Medicine in Bethesda.
- Completed her residency in Obstetrics & gynecology at University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.
- Helping women deal with incontinence
- Weight Management
- Performing Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- daVinci Surgery
- Dr. Moylan is trained in the latest surgical technology – the minimally invasive DaVinci robotic system.