Joined the practice in April of 2013.
Speaks Spanish and has experience working as a Women’s Health Nurse.
“The best part of being a Certified Nurse Midwife is that I have the privilege of helping women transition into motherhood and helping them maintain a healthy body and mind throughout their lives. I provide quality healthcare to my clients and listen to each woman’s story. I love my job!”
- Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with Honors to become a Certified Nurse Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Graduated from Tulane University with a Master of Public Health, specializing in Maternal and Child Health
- Graduated from Middlebury College with Bachelor of Arts in Spanish
- Natural Childbirth
- Breastfeeding Support and Postpartum Care
- Spanish Speaking Clients
- Adolescent Pregnancy and Gynecology